Do you want to create a brochure? Here’s what you need to know, it is as easy as cake.
- First of all, you need to open a new document, a Microsoft Word document.
- Click on File, New in order to view a list of templates which are available. Here, you will find the option of using the provided templates which are already available with the program or you can also download these from Microsoft.com.
- Click on the Brochures, an option which you will find under the templates n office online. This will direct you further towards the templates which are available online at Microsoft.com. However, the brochure templates which are inbuilt in the program are also good enough to use if you are looking to create a letter, fax or resume.
- Next, click on the brochure that you like or think will fit best with your requirements.
- Click download button and your brochure will open in a new word file.
- Save the template you have downloaded, in your hard drive. You can do this by clicking on file and then save as.
- In order to insert your personalized information, select a sample text in the section where you would like to work and hit delete to clear the previous written material.
- Next, if you want to change the style of any paragraph that you write, select the text you have written, position your cursor in the paragraph, and then select the style you prefer from the style list which you will see in the format toolbar.
- In the same way, if you want to change the picture in the picture section and add a one of your own, repeat the steps mentioned in step 7.
- Once you are done and have finalized the brochure to your liking, to print the brochure you will have to go to file and then print options. Print the first page, once printing finishes, flip the page, insert it back in the printer and print on its back side.
- And you will have made a brochure.
However, there are some useful tips which you can apply while making a brochure. The templates provide information and details on how you can enhance your brochure, you can also press F4 key to repeat the last step you have completed and lastly, you can also draw a text box inside a column. You can use large font size for the titles and can center these titles by using the center button which is located on the home tab.